Thursday, May 1, 2008

Last Weekend's Treasures

It is finally the time of year that I love, Flea Market & Yard Sale Time! The North East has too many cold months for me! Here are some treasures I picked up this past weekend.

Some great frames, A tall vase, A glass votive holder (avon), Some bonus papers in the back of a frame, a couple European prints, two small pitchers (marked on bottom: 1/3, 1/2 ), Some nice fabric for projects and some fabric flower pin ons.

I can't wait till I go this weekend to find stuff!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Love your website and blog design! I will be back to visit again and again.

xoxo
Trisha

Unknown said...

How fabulous! I have been shopping like crazy now that the sales have started! Maybe I need a 12 step program...lol!!

Love all your finds and your unique style!